Tuesday, March 29, 2011

it's was a dinner time :)

last night my department was had a dinner with student and our lecturer.
located at D'Muara Sg.Haji Dorani *maybe, i forget the real name hikhik.
and semuanya kacak-kacak dan jelita belaka. me? ok last i make up -.-
theme for our dinner is '1 Malaysia' and wahhhh its awesome guys   :)
jom kita usha picture that taken from last night *scary with my eyes buruks


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my classmate *half from that

mak andam saya 

comelkan dia :)

baju hijau tu cakap 'this is last and first'

dorang nie hot 

my girls DIP 6B



ok banyak lagi gambar tapi ni je yang sempat upload.
if ada receive dari anyone i upload lagi ok.



3 orang sedang senyum kucen:

yaya_flanella said...

ini sangat maniss :')

Faa Maryanne said...

eh, kakak psis ;) Hello ;)

saya dip 4a . haha

sume cantik dan anggun ;)

miss senyum said...

yaya : sweet is you :)

faa : hye dik hee,thanks yaa